Anyone not complying with dress code will be prohibited from using the golf course or practice areas.
- Gentlemen must wear shirts with a collar and no less than short sleeves.
- Ladies may wear sleeveless shirts and shirts without a collar; however, tee shirts are prohibited for everyone except children.
- Shorts must be of the golf or Bermuda type with an inseam of not less than six inches and must be hemmed.
- Blue jeans are prohibited on the golf course and practice areas.
- Do not change clothes or shoes in the parking lot; please use designated locker rooms.
- It is mandatory for all members and guests to play in Soft Spikes.